cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Total minutes used - bill query

Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm likely missing something here as it all looks very nice and clear otherwise - where is the summary now for the total duration of calls made for that bill period? Previously it had been at the end of each 'page' and there was a sum total at the very end of the summary, but I can't see this under the updated system?

Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable
If you go down "View and Print Bills" it should open up another page, where you should be able to access totals.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

Anonymous
Not applicable
If you go down "View and Print Bills" it should open up another page, where you should be able to access totals.
Message 2 of 4

Cleoriff
  • 122810 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7466 Solutions

In MyO2 it shows as View Latest Bill ...then when that's opened View Latest Detailed Bill Usage...Click on that...and then you can see minutes/extras etc.. which you have to click on to open...and you will see everything you need wink

Or as Deaveman says you can also look at View and print bills...

(Now it seems you need to keep opening other sections to get where you want):smileyvery-happy:

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 3 of 4

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144166 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27624 Solutions
But only for the last month - Nothing for current month anymore since they improved it !
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 4 of 4