cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Text messaging history

Anonymous
Not applicable

I am wanting to obtain the records for my text mesaging history last november and december. i need to see how many texts were sent to me and by a certain number and how may times i replied, how do i do this? and if this is acheivable is there a way i can actually get the text messages themselves for a specific date?

Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable

Unfortunately you can not retrieve the actual SMS content unless it is saved on your phone.

If you check your bill on MYO2 and click Previous Bills at the top left then click What I've Used and Messages and then click Total Cost Of Messages it should give you a breakdown of how many SMS you sent and the times they were sent at.

Customer Services can also check when a number has text you and at what time if you give them specific dates to check but you would need to call up for that one.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

Anonymous
Not applicable

Unfortunately you can not retrieve the actual SMS content unless it is saved on your phone.

If you check your bill on MYO2 and click Previous Bills at the top left then click What I've Used and Messages and then click Total Cost Of Messages it should give you a breakdown of how many SMS you sent and the times they were sent at.

Customer Services can also check when a number has text you and at what time if you give them specific dates to check but you would need to call up for that one.

Message 2 of 4

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi there, I have a very important question. I do realise that it has been asked before but it's a quite an important issue, I haven't been receiving my text messages properly on my o2 pay and go phone and because of that I have lost my job, is there any chance at all that there is some kind of history of the times and dates of the messages of my number. It is extremely important for me!!!

Message 3 of 4

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

You can fill in a Subject Access Request form and pay a £10 fee, the content of texts cannot be given:

http://service.o2.co.uk/IQ/SRVS/CGI-BIN/WEBCGI.EXE?New,KB=Companion,question=ref%28User%29:str%28Mob...

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 4 of 4