cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Text Alerts

Anonymous
Not applicable

Call me sad if you like wink but I signed up for text alerts on my favourite football team, and I've not had any today.

Is anyone else in the same boat? I can't find the place on the website to check I'm still subscribed, and the o2 advisor I spoke to seemed to think I was redeeming a priority moment. 

Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable
I assume you spoke to Live Chat.

Speaking to Customer Services may help.

O2 Customer Services. 202 for Contract 4445 for PAYG.

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143442 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

The support pages just link to nothing relevant (not unusual :(), so I can't find the page you need either I'm afraid......

http://service.o2.co.uk/IQ/SRVS/CGI-BIN/WEBCGI.EXE?New,Kb=Companion,question=ref(User):str(Mobile),C...

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 4

Anonymous
Not applicable
I assume you spoke to Live Chat.

Speaking to Customer Services may help.

O2 Customer Services. 202 for Contract 4445 for PAYG.
Message 3 of 4

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

Could it be your preferences in MyO2, I know of no other service from O2 that might send out this type of message?

There are many sites that offer this type of service, are you sure this was done with O2?

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 4 of 4