Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stole money from my account

Avibrother
Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I have always paid my bill and been a good customer, last December forgot to pay my airtime of £28.78 I kid you not about 4 days later get a letter threatening recovery, so I paid in £30.00 to my account, I was told I paid it wrong, they would refund my £30 and I can pay my £28.78 balance with it, waited weeks, no £30 refund but I am now -£30 in my account, seem to have gained some new mystery charges,all this after speaking to their "accounts" dept and then literally hearing nothing back again.. 0 contact, absolutely disgusting behaviour from a so called market leader.. 

[Mod edit: Please do not share personal details as your posts are visible to the public. Thanks!] 

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

pgn
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 37497 Posts
  • 239 Topics
  • 1706 Solutions

@Avibrother - You will have to persist with O2 - you can reach the Payment Management team free from any phone on 0800 902 0217. You can even use Guide: A Guide to Skype to make the call.
The opening times are:
Monday to Friday – 8am to 8pm
Saturday – 8am to 6pm
Sunday – 9am to 6pm
https://www.o2.co.uk/help/account-and-billing/payment-support
Best time to call is around 8.00am, queue is often shorter then. Good luck!

PS, as this is a public forum, and one of your screen grabs shows a mobile number, I'll flag the post to a Moderator so they can remove your number, lest it be harvested by spammers and the like.

Message 2 of 4

Avibrother
Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Oh I didn't notice the number thing.. thank you, oh and I've spoke to their payments team a dozen times and literally nothing has been done apart from more texts telling me I still owe them money..

Message 3 of 4

pgn
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 37497 Posts
  • 239 Topics
  • 1706 Solutions

A search here in the Forum will show that persistence is needed. You could reach out via Social Media, @Avibrother, if you use Twitter or Facebook or Instagram - initial response time seems to be about 2 days, but you can keep pinging them at intervals rather than wasting hours listening to muzak on-hold 🤷

Social Media shortcuts are in the link just below. However I do think they will still ask you to persist with the Payment Management team on the number given above. Worth a shot - good luck!

Message 4 of 4