cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Still no signal -again! - 2 days & counting

Anonymous
Not applicable

Still No 02 signal (again) been over 2 days with nothing now.(East Sussex).Fobbed off by customer services with same lame excuses ("won't be long now!!") What is going on with this network? Been with O2 for about 8 years. They used to fix problems fast. Now sigal goes down regularly and once it's down it stays out for days and days.. Can't continue with this. Tried to get pac code, got fobbed off with sales pitch.. What's the use of it if transmitter can't be repaired ..if that's even true.. what are you playing at 02?

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

You will have mast problems  whoever you are with, as long as it's been recorded they won't want it offline any longer than necessary.

Check with your full postcode here:

http://status.o2.co.uk/

I hope it's soon back up for you.

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 2 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable

Done all that over & over again over last 2 days -have spoken to them all  morning and yesterday .. Same fob offs about how signal should be restored soon.. we're still waiting

Message 3 of 9

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

It's a waste of time phoning, they cannot give you a time to fix unfortunately, all they will say is that they are working on it.

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 4 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable

Yep, that's about it - i couldn't phone, had to use live chat..this signal loss is getting to be regular problem with 02, and once signal's gone it stays out for days.

Message 5 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable

I was fobbed off with the lets replace the sim card yet again when I was on web chat on Monday when I had 1 bar of signal - obvioulsy not enough to be able to call out on and I refused to pay to call from my home line when O2 aren't providing me with a service i'm paying for.  They sent me a new sim - actually 2, unfortunately they were useless as I needed a micro sim for my iphone not a normal size one, so yet again I had to waste my time and money and call O2 again and they are sending out a micro sim to see if that fixes the no service issue I have had all day today - they really must think that their customers are stupid - well yes we are because we are the ones who choose to use their service - roll on July when my contract ends and I can change to another provider who does provide my work phone will full signal every day and every time O2 is down it is STILL UP!!!!!!

Message 6 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable

You're right, Tracey1805.. they insisted on sending me a new sim 3g which i don't want..Can't get ANY g let alone 3g! If the transmitter's down, how will it help? They should repair the transmitter sometime this century, and and stop fobbing us off.

Message 7 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable

We are in West Sussex and also having signal problems.  Signal has all but disappeared on both our mobiles at RH16 1HD, despite network checker saying all is ok.  How do we report this to O2 to find out what the problem is and whether it is being fixed?

Message 8 of 9

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93186 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

Contact customer service using the details below.

Customer Service Number Charges

From your O2 mobile202Free
From a landline0844 809 02025p / min†
From abroad+44 844 809 0200Free from a
Pay Monthly mobile†

Opening times

Monday-Friday08:00 - 21:00
Saturday08:00 - 20:00
Sunday08:00 - 18:00
Message 9 of 9