cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Still bad signal after a year

Anonymous
Not applicable

Right,

This is maybe my fifth mess regarding o2 crap signal where i live,i have reported this many times but things arent changing, area where i live is  Plamers Green N13 signal is so bad i cannot use the phone and I get cut off many times, I asked for help here,customer service, network team and many more and i got NOTHING, this is going over an year now, and I really had enough about all this. Signal is ALWAYS low I really CANT wait to finish my contract and join some one else as no one can help or solve really basic net issues, and my phone aint faulty or even my sim aint..The prob is from o2 that DON NOT HAVE good signal and keep blaming me for faulty equipments ( what a joke I ve changed 4 phones and 4 sims and signal is still crap!).

Message 1 of 45
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92921 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

With respect, that's the last thing you want to do and it will have a severe impact on your credit rating for years to come.

Make an official complaint with a view to eventually getting out of your contract without penalty. That route has worked for others.

How do I make a complaint ? | Support | O2

Refusing to pay hurts no one but yourself.

View solution in original post

Message 13 of 45
44 REPLIES 44

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

What do you realistically expect to happen after a year into a contract?

Did you check for the signal strength with other companies before choosing O2?

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 2 of 45

Anonymous
Not applicable

I will just join another network simple as that. All I know customer service is rubbish and people  working on it promising things are too, No i didnt check with other companies but for sure i will never ever join o2 again. Sorry i just so upset coz all this crap going on, and I am tired of asking help to people that DONT so when my contract ends next year i will, just NOT renew it, coz of this i lost loads of customers coz I cannot use the phone in my area, this is a big joke and im paying for a service that is so rubbish. 

Message 3 of 45

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

It's easy to accuse the CS staff when they can do nothing to help you.

I suggest you get sims fron the other networks to see if they're any better in that location.

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 4 of 45

Anonymous
Not applicable

Well what i suppose to do? I need to use my phone and i cant!!!!! I have no signal at all right now and this is really annoying me i dont accuse no one i just need service running. Theres no point saying it i wlll just end it tomorrow

Message 5 of 45

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92921 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Live results for N13

Sorry a phone mast in this area isn't working
This means your service might come and go until we fix it.
Updated 18:00 (refreshed hourly). Recent faults might not show yet.
Message 6 of 45

Anonymous
Not applicable
Thanx but this problem is going on over an year now i doubt is the mast as u say! Maybe is permanently broken arghhh i cant cope with this anymore! I NEED TO USE MY PHONE AND RECEIVE CALLS AND SINCE I JOINED O2 I Cant!!
Message 7 of 45

Anonymous
Not applicable
Thanx but this problem is going on over an year now i doubt is the mast as u say! Maybe is permanently broken arghhh i cant cope with this anymore! I NEED TO USE MY PHONE AND RECEIVE CALLS AND SINCE I JOINED O2 I cant!!
Message 8 of 45

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Thanx but this problem is going on over an year now i doubt is the mast as u say! Maybe is permanently broken arghhh i cant cope with this anymore! I NEED TO USE MY PHONE AND RECEIVE CALLS AND SINCE I JOINED O2 I cant!!

nobody will help if you get angry & please watch your language otherwise you will have the community team on your back

Message 9 of 45

Anonymous
Not applicable

Dont seem Ive used bad words and I would like to see how you will react if you are a self employed person and you loose money coz u cant use the phone, I bet you will be angry too if you cannot pay bills and cannot earn money coz your phone is out of coverage 24/7, anyway this is my last post I wont spend any more time with o2 and people that work or write about it. Tomorrow i will end my contract as no one did help me in nearly 2 years since ive joined, and I ve lost so much money coz i CANT have a signal in my area. This is not my fault and I am even paying for a service that dont work properly where I live. Millions of time i reported and complained to CS  and NEtwork Team about signal where i live, i  even spent money buying 2 more phones coz they said it was my fault ( what a joke) but its o2 fault and not mine..Enough said

Message 10 of 45