Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sharer Plan - Error

Curr946
Level 26: Upbeat
  • 2174 Posts
  • 133 Topics
  • 44 Solutions

So was up town today and in the O2 store talking to a nice guy named John, (was originally in re wife's S6, but that's another story). Anyway, John was telling me about the £9 tablet and other offers on my account. (Side note, I figure these offers are more likely available to everyone but I digress). I stated that my oldest daughters sim was in giffgaff but was running out of data part way through the month and happened to mention sharing data, John told me that my non refresh account could infact share data, so long story store I bought a 12 month sim share plan... You'll never guess what, it won't link to my number... Shame really, I've called and asked to cancel and customer services said they would as still within 14 day cooling off. I just hope this is not a start of a bigger problem. Note to self, don't take what your told for granted, even from a very helpful person.

Current Phone: Sony Xperia XZ Premium
Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10

Curr946
Level 26: Upbeat
  • 2174 Posts
  • 133 Topics
  • 44 Solutions
So the sharing sim has dropped off from my O2, so I assume this means its been cancelled. The daughter will just have to stay on giffgaff lol
Current Phone: Sony Xperia XZ Premium
Message 11 of 11