Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Galaxy Buds+ Claim from Pre-Order of Galaxy S20+

SamsungFanBoy
Level 13: Prompter
  • 259 Posts
  • 70 Topics
  • 5 Solutions
I'm not very pleased with O2 regarding this.

I've not had one single email from O2 regarding my device pre-order. Yes, I've checked my junk folder and recycle bin folder (this is all O2 have advised, there's nothing there and never has been).

All I have had from O2 is the PDF that I downloaded from the website when I pre-ordered.
This PDF however, does not fit the criteria for the Galaxy Buds+ claim.

It doesn't have the company logo on it, it doesn't have the order date on it, just the order number.

O2 were supposed to be emailing my proof of purchase over to me after requesting it on Monday, I never received anything.

Has anyone else had this problem? It seems like they draw you in with the freebie to pre-order and then they stop you claiming the freebie.
If I can't get them, I'm cancelling the contract.
Message 1 of 7
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

SamsungFanBoy
  • 259 Posts
  • 70 Topics
  • 5 Solutions
Sorry about the late replies @Baz @Rbarkley82 @Bambino I've not been getting emails again from the O2 Community @Marjo @MartinO2 not sure if it's just me again or everyone??

Anyway, I've had a nightmare few days with O2 regarding my Galaxy S20+ and I was almost to the point of actually cancelling my contract, I was so annoyed at the service I'd been receiving over this Proof of Purchase. Basically my order completely messed up, I had no order in My Orders on My O2, there was no record of my order on O2's side yet I received the phone and 5G SIM? So weird.. Anyway after numerous backwards and forwards on the phone, twitter and live chat, it's finally been sorted out today and I finally got my Proof of Purchase too thanks to someone on the O2 Twitter page, someone finally knew what they were doing! I claimed for my Galaxy Buds+ today. I have an issue with my Galaxy S20+ which I'm going to make a separate post for because quite a few of us on the Samsung Community have this issue so I want to see how many of us have the issue here too.

Thanks guys slight_smile

View solution in original post

Message 7 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

SamsungFanBoy
  • 259 Posts
  • 70 Topics
  • 5 Solutions
**And before anyone asks if my email address works, yes it does. Every other email comes through, even other emails that O2 send me from time to time so this isn't my problem, it's a problem at their end, clearly.
Message 2 of 7

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 22941 Posts
  • 1022 Topics
  • 3662 Solutions

@SamsungFanBoy Have you checked your MyO2 page under the 'My Orders' section?

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 3 of 7

Rbarkley82
Level 4: Observant
  • 169 Posts
  • 26 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I used the SECCA and also the delivery docket (even though it said Galaxy Hubble Z - codename for Ultra) and both together allowed Samsung to Validate my buds claim.
Message 4 of 7

Baz
  • 74 Posts
  • 7 Topics
  • 2 Solutions

I used the order confirmation ,  a screen print from my order's page and also the We hope you like your order page from the delivery  again I'm not sure if this is right or wrong as there was no clear information on what you needed to send.  The way i read it when I first ordered it that O2 would send my a pdf/letter to use as proof of pre order which has not been received 

Message 5 of 7

Baz
  • 74 Posts
  • 7 Topics
  • 2 Solutions
Just had an e-mail to say mine has been successfully validated and will be sent to my home address in the next 45 days
Message 6 of 7

SamsungFanBoy
  • 259 Posts
  • 70 Topics
  • 5 Solutions
Sorry about the late replies @Baz @Rbarkley82 @Bambino I've not been getting emails again from the O2 Community @Marjo @MartinO2 not sure if it's just me again or everyone??

Anyway, I've had a nightmare few days with O2 regarding my Galaxy S20+ and I was almost to the point of actually cancelling my contract, I was so annoyed at the service I'd been receiving over this Proof of Purchase. Basically my order completely messed up, I had no order in My Orders on My O2, there was no record of my order on O2's side yet I received the phone and 5G SIM? So weird.. Anyway after numerous backwards and forwards on the phone, twitter and live chat, it's finally been sorted out today and I finally got my Proof of Purchase too thanks to someone on the O2 Twitter page, someone finally knew what they were doing! I claimed for my Galaxy Buds+ today. I have an issue with my Galaxy S20+ which I'm going to make a separate post for because quite a few of us on the Samsung Community have this issue so I want to see how many of us have the issue here too.

Thanks guys slight_smile
Message 7 of 7