Did you mean: 

S20 Ultra Pre-Order

Du29
Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi,

So I Pre-Ordered a Samsung S20 Ultra in store on the 29th Feb 2020 as part of an early upgrade. I paid a £50 deposit in-store for the Pre-Order and recieved a text message straight away confirming the order with a reference number and telling me that the phone was going to be devliered on 31st March 2020. 

Due to COVID-19 the shops were closed, so I was unable to collect my phone in store. O2 sent me a text message saying that someone would be in touch during the week to organise a home delivery, however no one has been in contact with me and it has been over a week since I recieved that text message. 

I've called up customer service, they have taken details from me, however they claim that there is no evidence of that order ever taking place.

I find it strange that I have recieved texts from O2 with updates regarding this order, yet it doesn't show up on my O2 account and the company can't seem to find this order on their system?

Can anyone give any advice, as it seems to me that O2 have taken money from me and I'm not going to have anything to show for it.

Thanks!

Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10

Smeinn
Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 Posts
  • 4 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I am In the same position also an I ordered on 1st March and the expected delivery was the 28th March. On the 31st march I had a text saying the delivery and i quote 'But don't worry, we'll call you this week to discuss your options, including delivery to your home.' Never heard anything

I have been in contact multiple times with o2, as each time they've passed me on to another sector or have said you will hear within a week. This has been going on since the 7th April.

I have not heard anything from o2 except when I ring them. Originally they also said that they couldn't see an order although I showed them all the references and proof, apparently where they are working from home they can't trace all orders. They then told me to ring another team member the next day and that they would be able to help. Next day I rang and was told the exact same thing. Both my text on the 31st march and the workers said I would get a confirmation call to confirm my home address to get it posted to me. And still nothing.

I am truly thinking of cancelling my pre-order and asking for the £50 deposit back as I've just been made redundant and I'm currently paying paying for a phone that is over a month late (I can understand postage is slow in the current situation, however this is beginning to take the Mick).

Is anyone else in the same boat or just me?
Message 11 of 11