Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S20 Ultra 5G Pre-Order not delivered.

AndrewCorcoran1
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Was told numerous times by O2 staff that my pre-order would arrive today (13th March).
My order still shows as "in progress" and I have not received any notification of dispatch from O2.

What the hell is going on?
I've read somewhere that people have been told it won't be delivered until mid-late April, does anybody know if there is any truth in this?

Thank you.
Message 1 of 6
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144206 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27635 Solutions

@AndrewCorcoran1 

No one on here can know anything for certain.

You need to speak to customer service to get a status on your specific order Guide: How to find help & contact O2 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144206 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27635 Solutions

@AndrewCorcoran1 

No one on here can know anything for certain.

You need to speak to customer service to get a status on your specific order Guide: How to find help & contact O2 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 2 of 6

AndrewCorcoran1
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
@MI5

From what I've read on the community already and from speaking to O2 a number of times, that isn't going to cut it.
They have no idea what's going on.
One person will advise mid April, one will say Friday 13th March & one will say, we have no idea as it's out of stock.
Message 3 of 6

Crofty
  • 24 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Ive been experiencing the same all week. The clearest answer ive had that makes any sense at all is that the day you orderd it it would have said there was a 4 week delay like mine said. I orderd on the 23rd of feb so by o2s reasoning i should recive mine some time next week. Ive been told so many different things though so not holding my breath
Message 4 of 6

MI5
  • 144206 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27635 Solutions

@AndrewCorcoran1 

All we know is the same as others have reported.

We cannot know stock levels or individuals details so customer service is your only chance of getting information relating specifically to your order. Sorry......

Currently using:
Message 5 of 6

Westycoopers
  • 2 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Ordered mine 10th March and still no sign.. Although they are now showing available "order before midnight for next day delivery" on the O2 store, surely someone can't get theirs before me?
Message 6 of 6