Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Sim

Finally received my Samsung S20 Ultra but the sim is not activated. Have tried to call customer service but cannot get through, it says they cannot answer my call. How can i get this activated asap??

Kingrd237 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

My account

I would like to put my account on hold until monday please

Alexis by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

0345 numbers

I am on unlimited calls, do I have to pay for 0345 numbers and which other numbers do I have to pay for?

Default served

I've been unable to pay my bill to o2 due to the economic issues the country has. Today I've been issued a default notice but am unable to get through to anyone. They want payment by April 8th but I won't have any money till the 15th. Any suggestions...

CraigPitt by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Struggling to pay bills

Hi Like many millions of others I'm self employed and struggling to pay for the 3 mobiles phones I currently have due to coronavirus. I've been with o2 for many years and had no problems in the past. I'm unable to contact o2 by phone and there is no ...

SuperKev by Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Wireless charging

Hi, looking to up grade anyone able to advise on Samsung mobile that can be wireless charged, pls.

Senna5 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

new sim but want to keep number

Hi got my new phone yesterday, galaxy S20 5G, it came with new sim but i want to keep my old numberDo i just carry on just using old sim or do i have to use new sim and then change to my old number? I'm swapping my new phone for my wifes old phone, g...

brettly01 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Return an upgrade

I recently received a phone from an upgrade offer, however I dont want it and would like a different phone that will most likely involve a different tarriff. Due to corona I cant get anyone on the phone so dont know how to go about the returns proced...

Kris3 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos