Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reviewing Order

TCxxper2
Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hi, hope somebody can help... I ordered an iPad Air last night, around 7.30pm, i went through the whole credit check etc etc, received emails regarding legal documents, then received one with the subject ‘We've received your order. You're all set.’ And the body of the email states ‘ Thanks for your order - it's now full steam ahead at our end.

We'll process your order as quick as we can, so it will be in your hands
before you know it. And if you're itching for updates (which we're sure
you are), keep an eye on your inbox for news of its progress and
delivery.’ - I am wondering what id actually happening with the order because it said when i finished the order, that the order was under review and would be reviewed within 24 hours, but when i asked CS what this meant they mentioned a link on an email, which i didnt receive, as i had already gone through the credit check during checkout? I’m just so confused and growing inpatient with no knowledge of what is actually happening....
Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10

O2EmmaLouise
O2 Support
O2 Support
  • 254 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 28 Solutions

Hi @TCxxper2,

Sounds like your order has gone through successfully and completed. 

I'll tag @O2Waqas on here and they'll be able to have a look into that order for you.

Please have your details and order number ready to hand.

Message 2 of 11

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 22943 Posts
  • 1022 Topics
  • 3662 Solutions

@TCxxper2 You'll need to call customer service again and hopefully get someone who knows what they're doing, but there's also every chance that what you ordered is out of stock. O2 doesn't run a live stock reporting system, so even if it says the device is in stock when you order there's no way of knowing for sure.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 3 of 11

TCxxper2
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Thank you for the swift response... i’m just worrying that I haven’t even been accepted but i feel more at ease now you said it looks good! Thank you!
Message 4 of 11

TCxxper2
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Thank’s for that! I will wait to see what the tagged party above say then if no luck, i’ll call them back!
Message 5 of 11

O2Waqas
Former Staff
  • 139 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 8 Solutions

Thank you for the tag @O2EmmaLouise 

@TCxxper2 I will send you a private message, so we can look in to this further 

Thanks 

signature
Message 6 of 11

TCxxper2
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Thank you!
Message 7 of 11

TO_
  • 2 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi EmmaLouise,

I am also going through the same issue. My third party order said under review and it had taken £40 deposit straight away from my bank. Please would it be possible for an update.

Many thanks

Message 8 of 11

TO_
  • 2 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi O2Waqas,

I am also going through the same issue. My third party order said under review and it had taken £40 deposit straight away from my bank. Please would it be possible for an update.

Many thanks

Message 9 of 11

CatLady85
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Did you get your order sorted? I've placed a new order today and its under review but they have took my upfront fee straight away

Message 10 of 11