Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Returns

LisaMary
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I recently upgraded my phone based on advice from a customer service agent and it has arrived today, but I hadn't realised from talking to the guy over the phone that it would be so similar to my current one. I want to return this one and organize a new contract, but when I called they directed me to the website saying I could make a notification of my return and someone would call me to arrange it, however on the website it just says "contact an agent". Can anyone advise on this? Do I need to give pre-warning or can I just send it back? I also didn't receive a return address sticker with my order, and now have to find a way to print one, failing this would I be able to hand write the information they have requested and include it in my return delivery?

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23047 Posts
  • 1025 Topics
  • 3674 Solutions

@LisaMary You're going to have to call customer service, which is extremely difficult at the moment. I can't believe the website is saying someone will call you back. That just isn't going to happen.

Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support 

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 2 of 3

LisaMary
  • 3 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

It was actually the call center staff who told me this, and who directed me to the returns part of the website! I'll call them back now and get to the bottom of it, thank you. 

Message 3 of 3