Did you mean: 

Returns Issues Please Help!

Mistap88
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi, 

I ordered an apple watch SE, didn't like it so phoned up CS and a return was started. On The 24th Sept the jiffy bag came to return it as the post office wasn't open I left it till the Monday 26th when it was sent off via tracked 24 returns. Watch arrives in Norwich the next day and tracking via the RM website still says even now ready for delivery. I have spoke to CS who have repeatedly give me the run around. I was told to wait 15 working days and that lead me up until last Friday, which CS said she would mark it as returned and the contract would be ended. This all should be done by Tuesday maximum and the watch sync will disappear from the my o2 app. Today is Wednesday and nothing has happened. I am sick of speaking to customer services I feel like i’m fobbed off each time. Heard there was a lovely lady called o2Lisa and wondered if she could help me at all.

Thanks   

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 12621 Posts
  • 95 Topics
  • 1155 Solutions

Have you got confirmation the parcel was signed for/delivered @Mistap88 ? 

If not you need to chase Royal Mail to get the status updated.

If yes, then it should have cleared by now in which case @O2Lisa (or @O2nath_ci ) might be able to help...

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 2 of 3

O2Lisa
  • 996 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 32 Solutions

Thanks for the tag @gmarkj 

@Mistap88 I've seen your private message, I'm just working my way through the messages now, I'll be with you shortly 😊

My working hours are Monday - Thursday 08:00 - 18:00
Any messages sent outside these time will be responded to on my return.
Thanks slight_smile

signature
Girl in a jacket
Message 3 of 3