Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Refund

angryCustomer99
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I reported phone lost in about July 21 and cancelled the sim contract. Re number xxxxxxxxx.

I have recently discovered that I have still been charged and it was not cancelled.

You have kindly cancelled it now, but I would like a refund for all the charges since it was lost.

Also, looking at the payment history (for first time) it appears that from 30th August 21 you started charging an additional £45 to £52 per month without any consent on a airtime plan xxxxxxxxxxxx.  I would like all this refunding.

Instead of cancelling the contract you appear to have put me on a very expensive one.

Regards,

Richard

[Mod edit: Please do not share personal details as your posts are visible to the public. Thanks!]

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

madasaf1sh
Level 77: Grand Master
  • 11467 Posts
  • 63 Topics
  • 3159 Solutions

@angryCustomer99 

This is not Customer Services and no one from o2 will respond to your post.

If you where still in contract then even though you lost the phone, you still have to pay for it, just because you lost it doesn't absolve you of fulfilling the contract for both..
And it took you over a year to realise???

YOU will need to call o2 on 0344 809 0202 and speak to someone who will be able to help.

--
iPhone 15 Pro Max - o2 and Spusu
Xperia 1V - Spusu

--
This is not customer services and we dont have access to your account
I do not work for o2 or any VMo2 /Telefonica/Liberty Global Company
Message 2 of 3

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 12594 Posts
  • 95 Topics
  • 1153 Solutions

Even worse - if they lost the phone in July 2021 it's been 2 years that they didn't notice!!

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 3 of 3