Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recycle Offer

dazmon
Level 2: Apprentice
  • 8 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

Just received my annual upgrade, Note 9, and this clearly stated an extra £250 trade-in for my old phone when using recycle, which I do every year.  However this year, no leaflet, hence no voucher code!

Using customer service is becoming a joke; wait-times on the phone beyond what might even be considered reasonable, and hopeless 'live chat' now.

Time to cancel and move after several years of paying top-whack packages each year?

Any one else having these issues?

Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

viridis
Level 56: Guvnor
  • 13530 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 308 Solutions
100% this is how you do it...

Your note 9 order number IS your voucher code to be added in the voucher field when entering details on o2 recycle site.
You will see after entering the note 9 order number that the £250 is listed as a separate amount.
However, you MUST wait 24 hours after getting Note 9 for the order number to become an active voucher code.

View solution in original post

Message 4 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

Anonymous
Not applicable

@dazmon best time to call customer service is usually around 8.00am & we always advise getting the best price for your old phone by going to CEX

Message 2 of 4

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 22943 Posts
  • 1022 Topics
  • 3662 Solutions

@dazmon You only have to scroll down or do a search to see the nightmare stories about O2's Recycle program. Take your phone to CEX. You're more likely to get a better deal.

O2's customer service is leaving much to be desired of late. 

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 3 of 4

viridis
Level 56: Guvnor
  • 13530 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 308 Solutions
100% this is how you do it...

Your note 9 order number IS your voucher code to be added in the voucher field when entering details on o2 recycle site.
You will see after entering the note 9 order number that the £250 is listed as a separate amount.
However, you MUST wait 24 hours after getting Note 9 for the order number to become an active voucher code.

Message 4 of 4