cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent charges

Anonymous
Not applicable

I have logged onto my o2 to find recent charges on calls (despite having unlimited minutes) when you look it says i have a handful of calls made to the number [removed] which i have never dialled or recieved calls from charging me 1.25 a time. Any chance this wont come out of my bank balance?

Message 1 of 9
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93186 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

So somehow this has been saved as the voicemail number. When you've called voicemail it would automatically call that number. 

View solution in original post

Message 8 of 9
8 REPLIES 8

MI5
  • 144206 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27635 Solutions
It most certainly will come out of your bank unless you call customer service on 202 and contest the charges.
0061 is an international call to Australia which aren't included in your unlimited minutes.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 9

MI5
  • 144206 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27635 Solutions

Seems a few people have reported it too
[removed info] 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 3 of 9

Cleoriff
  • 122832 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

MI5
  • 144206 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27635 Solutions
These are phone calls though, not premium rate text messages, which the op believes they never made, so o2 need to explain how and why the charges?

Currently using:
Message 5 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable
Thankyou for this, turns out it is a nhmber i have saved under voicemail which i fkund on google when trying to access voicemail on my new phone with o2. I am guessing this has been a scam but am yet to ck tact o2
Message 6 of 9

MI5
  • 144206 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27635 Solutions
Voicemail is 901 https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Other-Products-Services/All-you-need-to-know-about-O2-Voicemail-901/m-...
If you dialled it, I would think you'd have to pay it though....

Currently using:
Message 7 of 9

jonsie
  • 93186 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

So somehow this has been saved as the voicemail number. When you've called voicemail it would automatically call that number. 

Message 8 of 9

MercedesS
  • 1192 Posts
  • 17 Topics
  • 18 Solutions

Hello @Anonymous, welcome to the O2 community!

Hopefully, it is fixed now! thumbsup Let us know if we can help you more Wave

Thanks @jonsieand @MI5 for the help! heart

Get involved! If a post answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution”.If you are new to the community, please read How to use the community
Message 9 of 9