Did you mean: 

Ready to collect but stuck on „processing”

Dawid3
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi there.  
 I’ve decided to upgrade yesterday. Everything has gone through, my order went from „delivery” to „ready to collect” but I haven’t received any confirmation or 4 digit code. What’s going on? I’ve received all documents etc. Also can I show my EU driving licence with my photo as a proof of ID? 

Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 147395 Posts
  • 637 Topics
  • 28316 Solutions

@Dawid3 

Looks like you should contact the sales team as they can help with that – message them on Social Media if that works best for you -on Facebook (https://o2uk.co/O2CFB) , Twitter (https://o2uk.co/O2CTW) or Instagram (https://o2uk.co/O2CIG)
Or you can call them on 0800 081 0255
Thanks

Guide: How to find help & contact O2 

Check with the store if they will accept other forms of ID.

https://www.o2.co.uk/storelocator

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 2 of 12

borntobearaver
  • 8 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

@Dawid3 Did you ever get this sorted in the end? I'm in the exact same situation for over a week now and haven't had any luck with anyone I've chased up. Just get told to wait and "refresh your inbox as it will come some point" 😮💨

Message 3 of 12

Oxonian
Level 32: Blockbuster         
  • 7845 Posts
  • 157 Topics
  • 25 Solutions

@borntobearaver 

I suggest that you contact O2 on social media using the details given by @MI5 above. 

The social media team are based in the UK and have a good reputation for solving problems. 👍

Message 4 of 12

borntobearaver
  • 8 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

@Oxonian I contacted them on Twitter yesterday and to be fair it's definitely been more helpful than ringing the sales team, customer service and the live chats. I rang the customer service line again today and they confirmed the social media team opened a ticket with support team to push the processing through so hopefully I'll get some good news tomorrow (as it'll be 48 hours after the ticket then) I'm just concerned the store will send the phone back as they've said they only hold it for so long.

Message 5 of 12

Oxonian
  • 7845 Posts
  • 157 Topics
  • 25 Solutions

Did you get good news on Friday @borntobearaver ? 

Is your shiny new 'phone now in your hands ?  

Message 6 of 12

borntobearaver
  • 8 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

@Oxonian nope, sadly not. I'm still in the same situation despite customer service both Friday and yesterday after ringing them saying I'd have it in 24 hours. 

Message 7 of 12

Oxonian
  • 7845 Posts
  • 157 Topics
  • 25 Solutions

If I was in your position @borntobearaver, I would keep pressing the social media team. 👍 

Please keep us updated on developments. 

Message 8 of 12

borntobearaver
  • 8 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

@Oxonian Finally managed to get it sorted in the end today. Went to the store for a chat with them and they managed to sort it out within minutes. The guy pushed the sale through his end in the store after producing i.d. and passing the security's checks etc without the collection reference and everything changed an went through fine. Tariff changed there and then and everything changed to complete. Apparently they experience this issue a lot with people where it there's a system fault and you don't get it updated on O2's side. Store was very helpful and couldn't believe the run around I've had over it. 

Message 9 of 12

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 147395 Posts
  • 637 Topics
  • 28316 Solutions

We often find that to be the case with stores @borntobearaver 

Hence my suggestion in the first reply to the thread.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 10 of 12