Did you mean: 

Ready to collect but stuck on „processing”

Dawid3
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi there.  
 I’ve decided to upgrade yesterday. Everything has gone through, my order went from „delivery” to „ready to collect” but I haven’t received any confirmation or 4 digit code. What’s going on? I’ve received all documents etc. Also can I show my EU driving licence with my photo as a proof of ID? 

Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11

borntobearaver
Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

@MI5 to be fair, originally I rang the store last Wednesday to ask if it could be collected with I.D. and the girl on the phone originally said no it couldn't, I needed the collection reference, which TBF I get and never had a problem with. The CS is where my issues lied. The store was always upfront with everything (even when I ordered the upgrade for next day delivery and was told they don't have it in stock and had to order it in etc. I couldn't praise the store enough). I never expected to walk out with it today as  originally an appointment to sit down and find out what's happening with it all. Luck would have it though the appointment was with the manager of the store today. After looking into my account and me explaining what's happening, he knew instantly and fixed it there an then. He even couldn't believe the hoops CS made me go through and not resolving the issue or making any attempt to. 

Message 11 of 12

Oxonian
Level 33: Firestarter
  • 8268 Posts
  • 174 Topics
  • 26 Solutions

@borntobearaver wrote:

@Oxonian Finally managed to get it sorted in the end today. Went to the store for a chat with them and they managed to sort it out within minutes. The guy pushed the sale through his end in the store after producing i.d. and passing the security's checks etc without the collection reference and everything changed an went through fine. Tariff changed there and then and everything changed to complete. Apparently they experience this issue a lot with people where it there's a system fault and you don't get it updated on O2's side. Store was very helpful and couldn't believe the run around I've had over it. 

Glad it is all resolved to your satisfaction @borntobearaver ! 👍

Message 12 of 12