Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Pay Monthly

Level 1: Joiner
Accepted Solution

Re-arranging delivery

I've ore ordered the galaxy s10+ , I'm anticipating delivery on the 8th however I'm not going to be home as planned. Can I re-arrange deliver furva specific time or another location or date beforehand?
Topics: 530
Solutions: 11,117

Re: Re-arranging delivery

[ Edited ]

@Rickywatson1977  you'll need to ask customer service as we can't help with that kind of issue here, sorry. https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Welcome-News/How-to-find-help-amp-contact-O2-A-Guide/td-p/1201413

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
OnePlus 6 (O2 & Sfr), Z3 Tablet (Three UK), iPhone7 (EE)
Community Manager

Welcome to our community @Rickywatson1977 ! How exciting that you've ordered the S10+! It looks like an amazing device. Smiley Happy Let us know if you managed to arrange the delivery with customer service as advised aboove, and if you have any additional questions. Smiley Happy

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
iPhone 11 megathread! - Find out the latest info on the i Phone 11!
Priority gig tickets calendar - Check out the latest tickets available on Priority!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? Smiley Happy
signature

Level 5: Ponderer

8th lol, try the 28th.
Samsung are laughable, I'd rather give £900+ to charity and I have, Dove House Hospice, Hull.