Did you mean: 

Re:- Cancelled Contract

Abbafan1972
Level 1: Joiner
  • 14 Posts
  • 6 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi there,

I have just left O2 and moved my number to another provider (this was my original contract, but my daughter had it when I took out a brand new one).

The contract was with Carphone Warehouse, so the bill was a combined amount.  Spoke to customer services recently and they told me to wait for the final bill to come through, but I had an estimate of around £260 odd to pay as the contract didn't officially end until January 2021, which is fine.

The bill has come through and it says "nothing to pay".  I log into my O2, but cannot view my bill as most of my info has been stripped out and there's nothing on my account.

My direct debit is still active, but I did want to pay the bill separately from another account.  I cannot understand though why there's nothing to pay?

Any thoughts before I try to get hold customer services?

TIA.

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144066 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27591 Solutions

@Abbafan1972 

That's strange as O2 were paying off CPW contracts but only if you stayed with O2 and upgraded to a refresh contract.

Seems like there is a system error, but the only way to check would be to call to find out for sure.

Unless of course the money has already been taken by DD when you cancelled?

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 5

Abbafan1972
  • 14 Posts
  • 6 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hi there, No they definitely haven't already a DD. I will have to try and get hold of them.
Message 3 of 5

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23034 Posts
  • 1025 Topics
  • 3668 Solutions

@Abbafan1972 All customer service numbers are here: Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support 

Because you're not buying anything, O2 won't consider your call important, so use the Lost/Stolen or Fraud option if you have to, to get through. Otherwise you'll just be disconnected.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 4 of 5

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144066 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27591 Solutions

@Abbafan1972 

Try calling on 202 from your other phone.

Advice from an O2 Guru to get through:
If you call 202, when it comes to the reason you are calling stay silent for 15 seconds and you will be taken to the keypad options.
Press 2 for Everything Else
Press 5 for More Options
Press 7 for Anything Else which will put you though to someone.

Not sure if this works all the time but some have had success with it.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 5 of 5