Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Premium charges

SophieDavid
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I need help from someone. I've checked my bills and there is a premium service charge of £7.50 on every bill, and I've never used this. It's pushing the tariff up to £42+ per month. I can't cope with this on top of the £19 device charge. It's so so much cheaper with other providers. I don't know what to do. I'm tied in for at least another year and it's just crippling me.
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

madasaf1sh
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 9983 Posts
  • 54 Topics
  • 2981 Solutions
@SophieDavid

The way to find out where the £7.50 charge is coming from is to look on your bill and it will see what it is being charged for.

If it is a bolt-on you can remove this as well from the Myo2 website, by scrolling on the Myo2 homepage and selecting manage extras.

Unfortunately you are tied to the contract unless you pay off the device plan..

If you cant find the extra or what the charge is for then you will need to call Customer Services

Call 202 or 0344 809 0202, when it comes to the reason you are calling, stay silent for 15 seconds and you will be taken to the keypad options.
Press 2 for Everything Else

Press 5 for More Options
Press 7 for Anything Else which will put you though to someone.
- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK
Message 2 of 5

O2EmmaLouise
O2 Support
O2 Support
  • 254 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 28 Solutions
Hi @SophieDavid,

You’ll need to call us on 202 free from your phone to discuss this. We can have a look into your bill and find out what’s causing this charge. It might be something we can easily remove.

Message 3 of 5

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@SophieDavid 

Guide: Have you fallen for or been conned into a premium rate scam? What to do next 

www.payforitsucks.co.uk

Guide: Tips to avoid unexpected charges on your bill 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 4 of 5

LukasB
Former Staff
  • 1791 Posts
  • 177 Topics
  • 4 Solutions

Hey @SophieDavid did any of the above help you sort out the issue?

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 5 of 5