Did you mean: 

Postive Balance after contract has finished

JohnSog
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hello 

Just wondering if anyone can help, pretty simple issue, my contract expired on the 20th May last month, I have a positive balance which needs refunding back to me. I would normally use live chat for any queries but its not available, I can see on the website it states to only call us if it is an emergency, this isn't an emergency and I wouldn't want to take time on the phone where someone else could be more in need to talk. Leaves me in a sticky situation as I don't want this to drag on and then a month down the line when things have calmed down they say to me ' oh your too late, that refund can't be applied as it has been X amount of days'. Looking at old forums loads of people had posted links to an online form but the links are dead now. 

Would appreciate any help

Hope everyone is well and safe

John

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122810 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7466 Solutions

@JohnSog 

That's very kind of you but you do need to contact O2.  Guide: How to find help & contact O2 

Other numbers to try...

0800 977 73370800 587 4005 and 0800 090 1808

You could try Skype 0800 032 1402

https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Off-Topic/A-Guide-To-Skype/td-p/1305104

https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Other-Products-and-Services/Coronavirus-Covid-19-Community-Help-and-Su...

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 4

O2Stacey
O2 Support
O2 Support
  • 179 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 11 Solutions

Hi @JohnSog 

Please follow the link for more info. Look under the header 'Final bill refund' www.o2.co.uk/help/account-and-billing/refunds

Hope this helps and answers your question.

Stacey slight_smile 

signature
Message 3 of 4

JohnSog
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thank you for your prompt response

Unforunately the information you have given doesn't help, the final has been generated a while ago and has been settled, I have logged into My 02 (not on the app) as it has advised me not to do however it just doesn't tell me any information as it says I have no products or services with 02. The only thing I can access online is my name and my address, other than that there is nothing for old bills,final bills or anything financially. 

Kind regards

John

Message 4 of 4