cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Please return the deposit to me

Anonymous
Not applicable

Dear sir/madam,

I pay 500pound deposit when i made a new monthly contract with O2 on 21/09/2012 at clydebank store,the sales told me can return me the deposit after 3months,so I went to the clybank store to Request a refund on January,and i already provided my view bank statement and the receipt of the deposit.but 3months passed,I still can't get back my deposit.Have any reason not to refund the deposit to me?

Best regards,

yizhao cao

Message 1 of 22
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable
i contact the store ,and the slaes said would help me to get back the deposit,but i need to wait,i asked him:how long to wait?but he said he don't know.

View solution in original post

Message 13 of 22
21 REPLIES 21

version7point0
Level 33: Firestarter
  • 648 Posts
  • 13 Topics
  • 181 Solutions
Hi cao.

Have you paid your first 3 bills on time?

As long as you have then just call customer services free on 202 from your O2 mobile and explain that you paid a deposit and would like it returning back to you. As long as you account balance is not in arrears it will be deposited back to your card in full.
Message 2 of 22

Anonymous
Not applicable

I pay the bills already.and the sales help me to phone the customer ,but still don't return back the deposit to me.

Message 3 of 22

version7point0
  • 648 Posts
  • 13 Topics
  • 181 Solutions
How long ago was this, January you say? Have you checked your bill, they will first place it as a bill credit meaning your balance could well be -£300.

With it being March I would make the request again.
Message 4 of 22

Anonymous
Not applicable

i already check my bill,but nothing.and this 3months i keep went to the store to  Request a refund.cause my english not good,So they do this to me ,i think。

Message 5 of 22

Anonymous
Not applicable

Cao you really need to deal with customer services on the phone about this.  Your english seems fine to me, but if you feel you have issues then have someone with you that you feel can speak better and give customer services permission to talk to them.  It will be the easiest and fastest way to deal with the issue.

Let us know how you get on.

Message 6 of 22

Anonymous
Not applicable

yes ,i already ask my friend help me to phone customer,but the customer answer that they didn't receive my deposit,but i already ask the store sales help me to sent the receipe of the deposit and the bank statement to them,but they said they didn't received any of them.

is that means the sales didn't do anything for me  or any problem with the sales?

anyone can help?

Message 7 of 22

Anonymous
Not applicable
The deposit appears after 3 months clear billing - that means you can't have missed a payment or anything.

When was the last time O2 took money out of your bank?

If you call O2 on 202 - you can ask to speak to somebody who speaks the same language as you and we will try to find somebody?
Message 8 of 22

Anonymous
Not applicable

i called O2 customer a moment ago,i asked why they didn't return me the deposit,the answer was:they didn't know where's the deposit gone.so i need to contact the store sales ...

is so crazed.that's None of my business that where's the deposit gone,cause that 500pounds already paid out from my bank account.O2 should own internal investigation.anybody has the same experience like me?

Message 9 of 22

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

i called O2 customer a moment ago,i asked why they didn't return me the deposit,the answer was:they didn't know where's the deposit gone.so i need to contact the store sales ...

is so crazed.that's None of my business that where's the deposit gone,cause that 500pounds already paid out from my bank account.O2 should own internal investigation.anybody has the same experience like me?

I think I understand more about your enquiry now.

The store you bought the phone from charged you a deposit.  The deposit never reached your account.  You need the store to fix that for you, not the telephone service.  As far as the telephone service can see from your account, there was no deposit.   This is why they can't refund you.

Please visit the store with your paperwork and they'll look into it for you.

Message 10 of 22