cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone says 4G. Network is so busy it is absolute rubbish. I only joined. I want to leave.

mikmikmikmik
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Phone says 4G. Network is so busy it is absolute rubbish. I only joined. I want to leave.

It is impossible to have any kind of data connection at this postcode.

I was with three for years, and I am truly sorry I left them and came to O2.

O2 says I have to pay to leave. any Ideas greatly, and I mean greatly appreciated how I can get O2 to agree to terminate my contract at no cost to me, but still allowing me to transfer my number back to three?

At BT48 7BY:

Our Network can get busy in this area.

This means your data could be slower than normal. We’re sorry about that. Our team is aware and working to make it better. Our top tips for staying connected would be to find local Wifi hotspots and download whatever content you need whilst connected to Wifi, so you can still enjoy it on the move.

Thank you.

Message 1 of 2
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144147 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27623 Solutions

@mikmikmikmik 

You have 14 days to cancel without penalty https://www.o2.co.uk/help/device-and-sim-support/returning-your-device

After that you need to pay off what you owe in full.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144147 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27623 Solutions

@mikmikmikmik 

You have 14 days to cancel without penalty https://www.o2.co.uk/help/device-and-sim-support/returning-your-device

After that you need to pay off what you owe in full.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 2