Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancelled but charged atill

Sangita
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi, I cancelled my O2 contract within 14 days of commencement of contract and I spoke to someone, they said I will not be charged as I cancelled within change my mind period. Then some days after, I got email saying I am due to pay £3.87. Just to mention here O2 contact service is rubbish, all it goes to virtual assistant, you can’t actually talk to person. I tried to log I. MyO2 which due to cancellation, can’t be logged in any more. There is no good numbers were provided. I am so disappointed. 
That means I tried to contact O2 in many occasions but failed.

Today I got email saying I am due to pay my £10 and have been charged £6 due to late payment. How rubbish is this that they are sending me bills after I cancelled already . You guys do no communicate within urself and puts us through so much stress and waste of time. This is unfair. Can you please sort my account out and stop sending me such emails because by law, I am not even going to have to pay single penny .I cancelled my account within the 14 days window which was given at the start to see if the network is going to be good.

my email is songitka**Personal info**.

Message 1 of 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144511 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27710 Solutions

@Sangita 

Even though you cancelled within 14 days you still have to pay for any usage in those days before you cancelled.

As you didn't pay this, you now have a late payment penalty on top of your bill.

You can reach the Payment Management team on 0800 902 0217.
The opening times are:
Monday to Friday – 8am to 8pm
Saturday – 8am to 6pm
Sunday – 9am to 6pm

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

madasaf1sh
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 10203 Posts
  • 55 Topics
  • 3013 Solutions

@Sangita 

We’re just customers like you but it sounds like you’ll need someone to access your account which can’t be done from here. if you send them a message on Facebook (https://o2uk.co/O2CFB) , Twitter (https://o2uk.co/O2CTW) or Instagram (https://o2uk.co/O2CIG), or you can call 202 from your o2 phone

You can also try the Payment Management Team on 0800 902 0217

- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK
Message 2 of 3

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144511 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27710 Solutions

@Sangita 

Even though you cancelled within 14 days you still have to pay for any usage in those days before you cancelled.

As you didn't pay this, you now have a late payment penalty on top of your bill.

You can reach the Payment Management team on 0800 902 0217.
The opening times are:
Monday to Friday – 8am to 8pm
Saturday – 8am to 6pm
Sunday – 9am to 6pm

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 3