Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone delivery still not received

Stew1
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Upgrade a few days ago unfortunately having huge problems in receiving the phone due to the idiotic dpd courier system. Phone has been delivered 3 separate occasions between 9 and 10 am but im working untill 4pm so nobody home, i can pay £3.99 for a time slot but only allows between 12 and 6 and dpd will then give me a 1 hour slot during this time, unfortunately i dont get home until 4pm so a total wate of time and money with no option to request a slot after 4pm. Clearly nobody is in but keep delivering at the same time in the morning. Anyone had the same issue or o2 being able to sort a time slot? as dpd dictate what time they are comming not able to input what time i am in. looking at just cancelling the order now going elsewhere.
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144688 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27733 Solutions

@Stew1 

If you contact DPD you should be able to collect from their depot.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 4

Stew1
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I thought that but when i try alternative options on the site it says collect from depot unavailable, i suspect due to covid, leave at neighbour is unavailable as is collect from local shop.
Message 3 of 4

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144688 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27733 Solutions

I'd be inclined to call them (DPD) to discuss your options @Stew1 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 4 of 4