Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone Cut off

S818
Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I recently had an issue paying my bill and my phone was cut off. I recieved a text which had a link to set up a payment plan which I accepted and my phone was usable not long after. But the next day, I have nothing. Call ended even when I try to call 02, no data or text. I've tried turning my phone off and on a few times now but still the same. Called 02 many times on other phones but cant speak to anyone. I understand businesses and call centres are understaffed right now, but I've been working the whole time and need my phone for work. I've also used the service checker which say everythingis fine. Any ideas out there? Thank you in advance
Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93170 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6956 Solutions

You can reach the Payment Management team on 0800 902 0217.
The opening times are:
Monday to Friday – 8am to 8pm
Saturday – 8am to 6pm
Sunday – 9am to 6pm

Your phone will still get restricted automatically as no one has the relative skill to override the system. You will need to call again to be reconnected

Message 2 of 8

S818
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Thanks. Just tried. Went through all the hurdles and then got the "bye" message I've been getting every other time
Message 3 of 8

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 35762 Posts
  • 227 Topics
  • 1582 Solutions
Best time to try is 8am, @S818.
Skype option works, and reports of Webchat also resolving issues have been reported in last 24hrs.
Keep trying, good luck.
Message 4 of 8

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23044 Posts
  • 1025 Topics
  • 3669 Solutions

@S818 Are you sure the text you received was from O2? There have been many scam texts going around at the moment. You'll need to keep trying to get through to customer service. We've seen other posts that suggest using 0800 587 4005 to get through. Other numbers to try are in the link below. Use any option. Even Fraud or lost/stolen if necessary.

Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support 

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 5 of 8

S818
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Thank you
Message 6 of 8

S818
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
There was no inputting of details, or any other thing i usually relate to fraudulent messages. It basically just said that, they knew I still hadn't paid and wanted to help, so gave me a choice of options. I picked the options I preferred and it seemed the end of it. Everything restored for a day, then blank again 😕 I'll keep trying. Thank you
Message 7 of 8

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93170 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6956 Solutions