Did you mean: 

Phone Barred and Wrong Bill Date

C-Sae
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi,

Can't seem to get an agent on the live chat so I figured I'd put this here seeing as my phones currently useless.

Changed my billing date to the end of the month in October and informed a member of your service team I would be paying my outstanding bill at the end of this month (due to some recent difficulties). The helpful guy reinstated the service to my phone and said it was ok and that he had changed my billing date.

However I have now had my phone barred again and have been billed on the 17th.

Please could I have my account un-barred awaiting my full bill payment at the end of this month as I'd already agreed with your representative?

Thanks,

Chris

Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23071 Posts
  • 1025 Topics
  • 3675 Solutions

@C-Sae This is a customer to customer forum. No one here has access to account information. You need to speak to someone in customer service. Do not rely on Live Chat. http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23071 Posts
  • 1025 Topics
  • 3675 Solutions

@C-Sae This is a customer to customer forum. No one here has access to account information. You need to speak to someone in customer service. Do not rely on Live Chat. http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 2 of 4

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93229 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6976 Solutions

You do need to call them, live chat won't be able to reconnect you as they simply don't have access to the same systems unless you are lucky enough to get through to a UK chat adviser. 

Call from a landline or if possible borrow an o2 mobile from a friend. If you go into your nearest o2 store they will let you use the phone to call customer service. 

Message 3 of 4

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi @C-Sae please give them a call as suggested above and let us know how you get on.
Message 4 of 4