Payment of bill

Bronyaur1711
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I have received an email stating 

Payments on your account are now overdue

I have tried calling all the numbers to look into this as I don't think this is correct however, I am never able to speak to a human. I am being told in the email that I will have to pay an additional £3.50 on my next bill which I find unfair as I need this to be looked into and if genuine I will pay the amount.

This must be the last of the monthly charges on the previous contract as this phone has change tariff.

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92913 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support 

You can reach the Payment Management team on 0800 902 0217
or08005884213
The opening times are:
Monday to Friday – 8am to 8pm
Saturday – 8am to 6pm
Sunday – 9am to 6pm
You can try calling using Skype
https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Off-Topic/A-Guide-To-Skype/m-p/1305104/highlight/true#M181823
Best time to try to get through is 8 am

Message 2 of 7

O2Kurt
O2 Support
O2 Support
  • 84 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 2 Solutions
Hiya,
all your billing details and charges can be seen via your myo2 app, so I'd check that 1st. if you still need to query then follow the contacts on the below forum most people have had most luck phoning first thing (8am) and/or using the Skype line.

Kurt

https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Other-Products-and-Services/Coronavirus-Covid-19-Community-Help-and-Su...
signature
Message 3 of 7

Mi-Amigo
Level 47: Going Places
  • 25016 Posts
  • 802 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

@Bronyaur1711 

I hope you find the advice offered useful.

As suggested, it might be worth first checking your account in MyO2.

I would also suggest you might like to have a look at this Guide on Tips to Avoid Unexpected Charges on your Bill

https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/How-to-Guides/Tips-to-avoid-unexpected-charges-on-your-bill/ba-p/12182...

You may need to contact the Payment Management team [link and number in post by @jonsie above]

I hope you manage to get the problem resolved.

Good luck and stay safe

animated-elephant-image-0327

Girl in a jacket

Some people see things as they are and ask "Why?"; I dream of things that never were and ask "Why not?"
Robert Kennedy.

Message 4 of 7

Bronyaur1711
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thank you however, this has not resolved my problem.

The issue i have is I had a monthly contract for my daughters mobile which I paid through my busienss. I decided to change this so we went into the O2 shop, they changed the tariff and the payment details.

Since then my daughter is having issues with her mobile number but that is an aside.

The issue I have is I have received the email saying I owe money whcih I want to check. When I sign into MyO2 it shows the correct new tariff and says there is no outstanding bill.

I just want to speak to a human to get this resolved so it doesn't affect my credit rating as something I haven't paid on time.

O2 are not helping with these automated contact numbers without the option to speak to someone real.

I appreciate the current situation and it must be difficult for their staff however, I have been trying to get this resolved for 3 days now.

Message 5 of 7

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 11995 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1120 Solutions
Unfortunately we are all just customers trying to help, so we cannot see your account.
You have to keep trying all of the different numbers and options to get through to someone.

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 6 of 7

jonsie
  • 92913 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Try these numbers
0800 977 7337
0800 587 4005

choose ANY option and wait in the queue

Message 7 of 7