Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment Plan Team

Ophelia6
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I need to set up a payment plan as I have incurred extra charges while abroad and cannot afford mt bill this month. Is there anyway I can do this online through my account?

Message 1 of 7
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93236 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6980 Solutions

You need to call 202 and ask to speak to the Payment Management Team. It can't be done online unfortunately.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93236 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6980 Solutions

You need to call 202 and ask to speak to the Payment Management Team. It can't be done online unfortunately.

Message 2 of 7

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23078 Posts
  • 1025 Topics
  • 3676 Solutions

@Ophelia6 You need to contact customer service asap, as @jonsie has suggested. You don't want to fall into arrears. O2 are ruthless when it comes to non-payments. Setting up a payment plan, if they will allow you to do that, will probably also put limits on your phone usage, but that's better than a negative mark on your credit rating. Good luck.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 3 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable

They will likely bar your outgoing calls & messages until the bill is paid in full

Message 4 of 7

madasaf1sh
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 10172 Posts
  • 55 Topics
  • 3012 Solutions

I would have a plan already in mind, of what you can afford to pay, and to be fair the payments team are usually quite amenable, they will probably put a roaming and premium bar on the account..

The best bet is to talk to them, and be honest. 🙂 You can call them on 0800 902 0217  between 8 and 8

Let us know how you get on

- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK
Message 5 of 7

EmilieT
Former Staff
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Hi @Ophelia6, I hope you found the advice above useful and that it'll help you get this sorted quickly slight_smile Let us know how you get on with this after talking to the Team!

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 6 of 7

RebeccaR
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I have arranged a payment plan with O2 do you know when they payment plan will appear on my O2 account???
Message 7 of 7