cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pay and go, go, go or contract?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Bit of background, my contract with t-mobile ends soon and let me tell you they are awful so, I'm coming to o2 - my wife is already with o2 and loves them plus we get reception at home which I don't get with t-mob.

However, I can't decide between P+GGG at £10 or the £13.50 p/month contract which is currently reduced to £10.50 for 12 months.  Allowances are fine on either.

With the contract, after the initial 12 months at £10.50 it rises to £13.50, will it stay at this for evermore unless, of course I decide to upgrade?

What's the pluses and minuses of both please?

Message 1 of 18
17 REPLIES 17

Anonymous
Not applicable
Thanks folks and Liquid I'd start recouping loses after 3 months as I currently pay £31 p/month for a crap service and a data allowance that I have never used to anywhere near it's full allowance. Does anyone know whether I can dial 0800 and 0845 numbers on either of the plans that I'm looking at?
Message 11 of 18

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Liquid wrote:
Stuart are you still being paid for that?:D

Welcome to the light side:)

i wish Smiley Very Happytoby wheres my wagesSmiley Very Happy

Message 12 of 18

Liquid
Level 44: Clearly Talented
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions
Inclusive minutes can't be used for calls made in the UK to:
non-geographic numbers starting 08, 05,charged at 20p per minute, except calls to 0871 numbers charged at 35p per minute;
P as you GGG^^

Inclusive minutes can't be used for calls made to:
non-geographic numbers (starting 08, 05);

Pay monthly.

Sorry mate:(

Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you’re wrong. So Ive been told wink
Message 13 of 18

Anonymous
Not applicable

Ahhh, that's easier now I'm on the desktop instead of my phone.

Thanks for all the info folks, very much appreciated slight_smile

Message 14 of 18

Liquid
Level 44: Clearly Talented
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions
Haha yes the mobile variant does need some work.

Unfortunatly all I can access mostly.

There are some truly free 0800 such as crime stoppers,bullying, child protection. Hopefully not the ones you have to call frequently.
Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you’re wrong. So Ive been told wink
Message 15 of 18

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93183 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable

cheers jonsie, don't worry I know about those.  I have deep pockets and short arms, the wife says I'm tight whilst I say I'm prudent although family and friends side with the wife slight_frown

Message 17 of 18

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93183 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

cheers jonsie, don't worry I know about those.  I have deep pockets and short arms, the wife says I'm tight whilst I say I'm prudent although family and friends side with the wife slight_frown

Stick to prudentSmiley Very Happy

Message 18 of 18