cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pay and Go Go Gg

Anonymous
Not applicable

Jemma: current balance is 0.77 and when I top up I get Anytime unlimited texts to UK mobiles, 500 anytime minutes to UK mobiles and landlines, 1GB web in the UK for £20.00 a month
o2: Please allow me a minute to check this
o2: Thanks for waiting
Jemma: ok
o2: Your tariff has crossed it's anniversary date and also you've no allowances that's why you're being charged .
o2: Jemma the anniversary date of your tariff was 10/04/13
Jemma: i wasnt getting charged for calls or texts yesterday.
o2: Jemma as you've no allowances that's why you were charged for texts .
Jemma: but it has only been 11 days since i last topped up. I should have still got my allowences for this month
o2: Jemma as I can check the last top was made on 30/03/13 10:01:00
Jemma: yes. and that was less than a month ago, so therefor ei should have my allwences still. I get a text a few days before i my anniversary date to remind me to top up. I havent had one yet this month. Therefore I shouldnt have to top up.
o2: Jemma the pay go go go tariff started on 10th of April
Jemma: yes i know that. We are now on the 21st Arpil. Thats less than a month. Im not due to top up again til the 10th May. Why have I not got my allowences. Thats all im asking.

Anyone else having this problem? I topped up as usual, all day yesterday (20/4) it was saying "Free Call" when I rang out and I wasnt getting charged for any texts. Suddenly, this morning Im getting charged for everything. £18 credit, disappeared in a day. If I hadnt have topped up on my anniversary date, I wouldnt have had free calls up til this morning. 

Message 1 of 7
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92916 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions
6 REPLIES 6

MI5
  • 143425 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
I wouldn't use live chat to sort out these kind of issues... I'd always call and speak to a real person.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable

they are now telling me, or trying to tell me, they dont use 80202 for information texts

i got this message from the when the Pay and Go Go Go went down at the beginning of April. 

O2: We're sorry. Because of a system issue, your pay and go go go allowance has ended early. Don't worry, we are fixing it now, you will get your new allowance within the next two hours. And because it was our mistake, we wont charge you for it. When it's activated, you will get a text with your new allowance and anniversary date. Please ignore the part about money being taken from your balance.

Message 3 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable

live chat are rubbish, do not believe a word they say, call a human being on 4445 from a payg phone

Message 4 of 7

jonsie
  • 92916 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable

Don't bother with live chat they wouldn't know their **bleep** from their elbow

Message 6 of 7

Toby
  • 11577 Posts
  • 520 Topics
  • 213 Solutions
Let us know how you get on with customer service by phone Jem slight_smile

Cheers, Toby
Fancy writing a great device review or O2 forum guide? Send me a message!

Get involved:
• New to the community? This is how you get help.
• Want to know who we are? Come and say hi to us.
• Want to have a chat? Drop me a direct message.

Message 7 of 7