cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pathetic Customer Service

Anonymous
Not applicable

I had an issue with my direct debit due to come off on the 8th of April due to an ATM dispute with my bank. I contacted 02 via the online chat system to get it changed to the 11th.

Guess what? It didn't come off, and I get messages saying my bill is unpaid. - what was the point of me speaking online to someone for 20 minutes, I ask with tears in my eyes?

I dial 202 & get told all the operators are busy, and get disconnected in the online chat system when I try that.

Seriously, how do I get my debit order reinstated - I paid the bill online, but I am hesitant to use the online chat & there are no operators available when I dial 202.

To make matters even worse I get calls from O2 when I am sleeping (I work nights) just to check how the **bleep** I am getting on, even though I opted out.

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93177 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

First off live chat is a waste of time for account based issues. Secondly, you need 6 working days to change direct debit details so any changes you made won't come into effect until your next payment is due.

Dial 202, option one then option zero without listening to the boring lady wink

Message 2 of 5

MI5
  • 144168 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27624 Solutions
Keep trying to call 202. Early mornings are the best time if you can manage that with your shift pattern.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 5

Anonymous
Not applicable

Sadly a recurring theme with O2 - I've spent 40 minutes waiting having pressed the "I want to Leave O2" option - they clearly do not give a toss about my custom.  I want a phone unlock code - 28 days after filling out an on-line form is totally unnacceptable !! And a PAC code cos I want nothing more to do with O2.

Message 4 of 5

MI5
  • 144168 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27624 Solutions
Same advice as above really.... not much else we can do for you, sorry.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 5 of 5