Did you mean: 

PAC code problems.

Joeleather
Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

My problem:
I’m TRYING to port my number over from EE as I have recently joined you. My number has left EE now and is within your systems. My contract with them has ended. It ended on the 11th of April when my port was originally supposed to happen. It’s been three weeks and still it’s not been ported.

I’ve made multiple complaints over the phone. In total I’ve been on the phone to you for about 6 hours over the past 3/4 weeks. I’m told that the number is within your system and that when it’s manually attempted to be ported over there’s an error which apparently reads as “soft resolved state” or so I’m told.

It’s been passed to the service team, then the back up team and the ports and migration team. All of which have had it escalated to them MULTIPLE times (which I’m sure you can see on my account). All of these teams have done nothing to help resolve my issue. It’s just escalation after escalation with no outcome. It’s beyond a joke.

I need my number. I work for the NHS and can’t login to some accounts due to 2FA (two factor authentication) same with my personal accounts like my car finance. This is majorly impacting my life. And you’ve not given me the service I was promised when I signed up.

The resolution I NEED is to have my number ported in and to be compensated for my issues and disruption to service.

Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11

Joeleather
Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

Hi I appreciate this. But I’ve been on there and tried it all. 

Message 11 of 12

Enlli
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 7086 Posts
  • 51 Topics
  • 1584 Solutions

@Joeleather Not sure there is much more people here can add. 

It can be quite frustrating having to send people back on a road they have travelled, but until there are changes, our hands are tied

This is not O2 and we are all customers here similar to yourself and cannot answer account type queries.
Message 12 of 12