cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PAC Code Request Business Customer

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello,

I am the main contact for our business account with O2. I have requested a PAC code for one of our numbers but the business desk (202) have been unable to provide it. I keep getting transferred to our account managers voicemail and having to leave a message. I have left several messages, sent several emails and called the business desk several times, each time I'm told our account manager will contact me.

The user of this number leaves the business on Monday so would like to start the porting process over the weekend, but without a PAC code we are stuck. I know O2 have 48 hours to provide a PAC code.

What can we do to get this moving? I don't think it is fair that our account managers lack of response should cause us these issues. Surely the retentions team could just issue a PAC code? Is there anyone else I can contact as the retentions team just keep telling me they will ask the account manager to get in touch.

Thanks,

James

Message 1 of 8
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable

Ideally your account manager will be able to provide the PAC but as he hasn't got back to you, Business customer customer services should be able to provide it.

Essentially, it is no fault of yours that your account manager hasn't replied to you and a PAC must given upon request within 48 hours.

Ring customer services and "demand" they provide a PAC

View solution in original post

Message 4 of 8
7 REPLIES 7

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93150 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6953 Solutions
Message 2 of 8

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

Yes tried 8002 as well as 202, same answer I'm afraid.

Thanks,

James

Message 3 of 8

Anonymous
Not applicable

Ideally your account manager will be able to provide the PAC but as he hasn't got back to you, Business customer customer services should be able to provide it.

Essentially, it is no fault of yours that your account manager hasn't replied to you and a PAC must given upon request within 48 hours.

Ring customer services and "demand" they provide a PAC

Message 4 of 8

Anonymous
Not applicable

Also, without trying over complicate the issue, is the number you are trying to port out the parent/leader number on your Business plan?

If so, that may be the reason why they keep directing you to your account manager so that a leader/sharer swap can be processed.

Message 5 of 8

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks. I'll give that a try.

It's not the lead number, but I am one of the main contacts on the account, and it's my number that I'm trying to port out.

Thanks,

James

Message 6 of 8

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for your help everyone.

My account manager has just been in touch and sorted it.

Thanks,

James

Message 7 of 8

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93150 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6953 Solutions