Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Overdue bill disconnected during covid19 pandemic

Khn786
Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hi, during this corona virus pandemic I’ve tried relentlessly to get In touch With O2 to discuss my overdue bill which I wanted to delay until I receive money. I’ve called 5 times, messages state no one is available. I’ve emailed payments and mycare but get a automated messages directed me to live chat. Live chat functions not available so basically there is absolutely no way to get in touch with O2. What annoys me is the are the communication experts yet they’ve completed neglected their customers. I’ve been massively effected by the pandemic but borrowing money to survive. I wanted to delay the O2 bill which was due on the 25th March to the 15th April. As I haven’t been able to get through to anyone O2 have diverted my calls and switched of my data on the 30th March. If they don’t hav enough stuff to deal with customer then state this and make changes so people aren’t cut off during this crucial time when communication is so important. I am sure many other are experiencing the same as I am.
Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11

Ellasboy
Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Surely payment support is one of the most important lines needing answered under the present circumstances?
Message 11 of 12

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93219 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6975 Solutions
Message 12 of 12