Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Out of stock

Adammave
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I have recently upgraded having seen the advert for the s21 with earbuds and smart tag. Great stuff ill upgrade! As the order completes i am then forwarded an email and told i have to wait as no stock is available. You either have the product available for this deal or you do not. I now have to wait how long? I imagine i am not the only one experiencing this issue.

Message 1 of 5
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

madasaf1sh
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 10114 Posts
  • 54 Topics
  • 2995 Solutions

@Adammave 

If you got the no stock email, then they are out of stock, and how long you have to wait no one here will know... 

The problems with stock are multiple fold.... Lack of manufacturing of the devices, stock not turning up at o2 when it should due to lack of delivery drivers and the list goes on. 

You can try customer services on 202 and see if they can tell you, but set your expectations low...

- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

madasaf1sh
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 10114 Posts
  • 54 Topics
  • 2995 Solutions

@Adammave 

If you got the no stock email, then they are out of stock, and how long you have to wait no one here will know... 

The problems with stock are multiple fold.... Lack of manufacturing of the devices, stock not turning up at o2 when it should due to lack of delivery drivers and the list goes on. 

You can try customer services on 202 and see if they can tell you, but set your expectations low...

- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK
Message 2 of 5

Roblfc
Level 3: Thinker
  • 34 Posts
  • 5 Topics
  • 3 Solutions

Any update? 

Message 3 of 5

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122761 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7463 Solutions

@Roblfc  We would have no idea as said before. The only people who know about stock levels are O2. Call them on the numbers above.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 4 of 5

Roblfc
Level 3: Thinker
  • 34 Posts
  • 5 Topics
  • 3 Solutions

Yeah i called o2 and they say less than 3 weeks, just wondering if the OP had received their phone yet

Message 5 of 5