Did you mean: 

Order late, no updates

Dan9228
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi, 

I chose to upgrade, sticking with O2 for the time to come but the order appears to run late, no updates on it either. It is the Samsung S20 4G which was out of stock but it appears to be in stock now, yet no updates with a delivery date at least or if the order is at least being processed.

Had same issue with O2 being late on delivery when I ordered my O2 SIM card after transfering my number from Three. Took them over a week and with still no arrival, I decided to go to a store and a nice lad helped me out and released on the spot a SIM with my number. Obviously, I cannot go to the store and pick up the phone now, can I?

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 12065 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1124 Solutions
If you are looking at the o2 website, don't pay attention to the "in stock" notice - they don't have a live stock system so have no idea what is or isn't there.
You can try calling customer services, but be aware they are under pressure with reduced agents and increased call numbers...

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 2 of 3

Dan9228
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Thanks
Message 3 of 3