Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Order in Progress

andyleed
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
How long can I expect ‘In Progress’ for an upgrade of a handset that was available when ordering ?
There is no way of contacting anybody due to the high volume of calls and chats.
Thanks in advance
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@andyleed 

That just means it is out of stock.

O2 do not have a live ordering system so the fact that the website says in stock means nothing.

You will get a dispatch email when your device leaves O2 but timing is dependent on delivery to O2 first.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 5

andyleed
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Thanks for you reply:
Until the ‘In Progress’ changes, I can’t do anything. I’d like to attempt to change the order to something in stock but as the original item is still showing as ‘available for next day delivery’ - I don’t trust they even know what they have in stock and what they don’y !
Message 3 of 5

MI5
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@andyleed 

There is no way of knowing what is and isn't in stock I'm afraid.

O2 will not allow order changes either so you are stuck with waiting for contact from O2 to tell you when your device is dispatched, sorry.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 4 of 5

Cleoriff
  • 122349 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Once received you could exchange it under the 14 day change of mind policy.

https://www.o2.co.uk/help/phones-sims-and-devices/our-change-of-mind-policy 

Though, in these uncertain times, this would be a long drawn out process I suspect.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 5 of 5