Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Order acceptance

TedGoldman
Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hello I’m a O2 pay monthly customer tried to place an order yesterday for a new line & device I placed it and upfront cost is deducted from my bank account after that comes up ( something went wrong we will release upfront cost ASAP if you have sufficient funds please try to order again ) then I received an Email ( saved basket ) with the device and plan , after 15 minutes I received about 10-14 email ( legal documents, customer credit agreement, terms & condition&device and plan details ) but no confirmation email or order number whatsoever!! I contacted customer service now and they couldn’t find anything regarding that order ! I checked my bank I found the upfront cost still in pending section! And the customer service don’t have any clue ? So what should I do now ? Thanks
Message 1 of 11
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 123084 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7472 Solutions

@TedGoldman 

You are the second person this has happened to in 2 days.

You may have to wait for the system to update over the weekend or you could phone O2 again tomorrow using any numbers in this guide Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support 

0800 587 4005 is the best one to call.

If the order has not gone through properly, that pending payment will be returned to your bank.

Whilst on the phone to O2, you can ask them to process another order AFTER they have made sure the first one hasn't gone through.

Hope that helps.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 11
10 REPLIES 10

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 123084 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7472 Solutions

@TedGoldman 

You are the second person this has happened to in 2 days.

You may have to wait for the system to update over the weekend or you could phone O2 again tomorrow using any numbers in this guide Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support 

0800 587 4005 is the best one to call.

If the order has not gone through properly, that pending payment will be returned to your bank.

Whilst on the phone to O2, you can ask them to process another order AFTER they have made sure the first one hasn't gone through.

Hope that helps.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 11

TedGoldman
  • 7 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Thanks will see by tomorrow, that is so wired why they send precontract and agreement, terms and conditions, any way thanks for your help
Message 3 of 11

Cleoriff
  • 123084 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7472 Solutions

You're welcome @TedGoldman thumbsup

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 4 of 11

TedGoldman
  • 7 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
We will honour this pre-contract information on the same business day you have been provided with it, being 28/06/2020. After that business day, this pre-contract information will not be a guarantee of the cash price or the amount of credit and you may be provided with new pre-contract information before concluding a credit agreement.
Message 5 of 11

TedGoldman
  • 7 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Also I received a cca and at the last page is O2 and a blank space which I should sign and it’s mentioned there please sign if you wish to proceed. So what should I do it very confusing , I already have to lines from O2 with different phones and both orders went so smooth and delivered the next day . All I want to know if the order is declined or accepted after receiving all this legal documents
Message 6 of 11

Cleoriff
  • 123084 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7472 Solutions

@TedGoldman 

Reading the CCA is a digital acceptance of your agreement to the contract.

As I said, give O2 a call tomorrow on the number I provided previously. They open at 8am

This is the only way to make sure the order has gone through.

It looks as if it has and is probably just a glitch on the system.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 7 of 11

TedGoldman
  • 7 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
👍👍👍
Message 8 of 11

TedGoldman
  • 7 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Thanks for your order - it's now full steam ahead at our end.

We'll process your order as quick as we can, so it will be in your hands
before you know it. And if you're itching for updates (which we're sure
you are), keep an eye on your inbox for news of its progress and
delivery.
Message 9 of 11

TedGoldman
  • 7 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Received that now 👍 thanks for your assistance and help
Message 10 of 11