cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Online payments

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi,

I've been with O2 since I was 13 years old and now into my 20's and cannot fault it... I was wondering though if O2 would be able to create a way for it's customers to pay off bills online instead of having to phone in (though the waiting times are very short)... This is in regards to the O2 Refresh which is great as it splits the bill so you know what you're paying for...

It would be a great service to add to the My O2 site as that way we'd be able to pay off say the phone itself paying more than just the £20pm or on top of the £20pm... It already features the balance left outstanding but it would be a way to encourage O2 customers to pay a little more and refresh quicker if we had more control...
Message 1 of 16
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93177 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

Hi @Anonymous and welcome to the community:smileyhappy:

Perhaps @Toby can feed your suggestion back. I wouldn't have thought that it would be too difficult to put it in place.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 16
15 REPLIES 15

jonsie
  • 93177 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

Hi @Anonymous and welcome to the community:smileyhappy:

Perhaps @Toby can feed your suggestion back. I wouldn't have thought that it would be too difficult to put it in place.

Message 2 of 16

Anonymous
Not applicable
Ok, thank you... Is @Toby an employee of O2???
Message 3 of 16

jonsie
  • 93177 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable
Great... Just realised I can view his page as such by clicking on his name... Sorry, new found way to communicate 🙂
Message 5 of 16

jonsie
  • 93177 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

You can send him a private message if you wish...link on rh side of his profile page. He's always willing to enter into correspondence with members.

Message 6 of 16

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi Tar90

I agree possibly a good idea which as jonsie says it's always worth looking at such things.

Toby can also be Pm'd from here http://community.o2.co.uk/t5/user/viewprofilepage/user-id/60444

Let us know how you get on with this. slight_smile
Message 7 of 16

Cleoriff
  • 122809 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7466 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:
Hi,

I've been with O2 since I was 13 years old and now into my 20's and cannot fault it... I was wondering though if O2 would be able to create a way for it's customers to pay off bills online instead of having to phone in (though the waiting times are very short)... This is in regards to the O2 Refresh which is great as it splits the bill so you know what you're paying for...

It would be a great service to add to the My O2 site as that way we'd be able to pay off say the phone itself paying more than just the £20pm or on top of the £20pm... It already features the balance left outstanding but it would be a way to encourage O2 customers to pay a little more and refresh quicker if we had more control...

What a good idea. @Anonymous It appears so simple.... yet would certainly be a more effective way for some to manage their accounts. slight_smile

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 8 of 16

Anonymous
Not applicable
Thank you all... I will forward this over to him, fingers crossed... It's something that they can even link to PayPal for extra security...
Message 9 of 16

Cleoriff
  • 122809 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7466 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:
Thank you all... I will forward this over to him, fingers crossed... It's something that they can even link to PayPal for extra security...

Brilliant. Will you come back and let us know how you get on?

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 10 of 16