cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Online order for OnePlus 3

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hello,

About 5 hours ago I placed an order for the OnePlus 3 to be delivered to my house between 8am-12pm tomorrow and I paid £5.99 for it. I've just received a text saying "O2: Thanks for your order, sorry we're out of stock at the moment. We are expecting more on 06-OCT-16 .We'll text you again as soon as we have a delivery date." Why am I only receiving this text? I've been charged £5.99 to have it for tomorrow but it's not in stock... The closest store to me is Carmarthen and when I went there yesterday they said it wasn't in stock and the closest one where it was in stock was Swansea (this is in Wales, just in case you have never heard of these places). So what am I supposed to do now? Sit and wait... Looks like I'll have to cancel my order on Amazon for my new case to arrive tomorrow until the phone actually gets here... I've never been with o2 before but I decided to change to o2 from Three specifically for this phone. Not a good first impression I'm getting at the moment.
Message 1 of 18
17 REPLIES 17

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122371 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Hi @Anonymous Sadly this is something that O2 do frequently. They don't have a live ordering system...so this allows you to place your order...then they tell you the item is out of stock!!....

Certainly you should be able to get your fast delivery fee refunded if you contact CS....but you are stuck with the wait...unless you cancel your order http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 18

MI5
  • 143442 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
Why would you cancel the order for your case off Amazon - you'll still need it when your phone arrives, eventually!
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 18

Anonymous
Not applicable
Ok, thank you Cleoriff. That's true MI5 but there is no point me spending extra money on a one-day delivery when the phone isn't coming tomorrow.
Message 4 of 18

MI5
  • 143442 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
True, but they will refund that back to your account.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 5 of 18

Anonymous
Not applicable
Well I can't cancel the order of my case because it's already dispatched... FFS. Well this has been a lesson learnt. I will stick to face to face buying in the future.
Message 6 of 18

MI5
  • 143442 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
It's the best way with o2 wink

Currently using:
Message 7 of 18

Cleoriff
  • 122371 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Though you will have the case...for when you actually get the phone @Anonymous wink

It's the way I roll anyway. I had my case well before I had my Note 4.....Happy Dance

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 8 of 18

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 22943 Posts
  • 1022 Topics
  • 3662 Solutions

Always better to have any accessories you might need to arrive before the phone does so the phone is protected from the outset.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 9 of 18

Anonymous
Not applicable
Did you hear back about your delivery?... I've ordered one today and will be a bit annoyed if they do this to me too..
Message 10 of 18