cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

One way

Anonymous
Not applicable
I have been with O2 now for over 10 years and been happy with the service until a few weeks ago when my phone went on the blink when I was about a month away form upgrade, so I asked for an early upgrade an got a big fat NO, then I got a phone call asking me if I wanted a contract for another family member, it was a good deal but said I would think about it. So they call me at least 3 times to ask again so in the end I took a new contract. Then this weekend took another family member to get another O2 iPhone contract so I thought when I was there I asked again for an early upgrade bearing in mind I can upgrade on the 28 April a week away and got another big fat NO, can you see a pattern emerging here. What happened to ill scratch your back if you scratch mine. Thanks O2
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

Anonymous
Not applicable
you could have tried to negotiate an early upgrade when they originally cold-called you about a contract for another member and turn them away if you dont get your way.
you dont have to give them your money.

'oh yes, 02, that new contract for a family member sounds interesting. i was also thinking of doing an early upgrade for myself. can you do both now?'
Message 2 of 4

Anonymous
Not applicable
If you wait until your upgrade date then you will be able to but before that date you will need to pay off the remainder of your contract
Message 3 of 4

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23161 Posts
  • 1027 Topics
  • 3685 Solutions

You lost your bargaining chip when you agreed to the other family member's contract. davida13 had the right idea. That's the way you should have gone. It's only another five days now until your upgrade date, so just bite the bullet and wait it out.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 4 of 4