cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Making a complaint

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi all,

I am a 02 customer for years, recently last year i signed a contract for 24 months which was a big mistake, my phone contract was meant to be  21.50 each month an excellent deal, well how wrong was i.

I am not working and last month i received a bill of 96.00 and i cant pay it so 02 therefore cut my phone off i cant receive text messages and calls are barred, so i am seriously confused if i cud curse i would as i so annoyed to receive a bill for 118.99 when i aint even used my phone. i aint god damn paying it as my phone is broken, it wont work properkly and i aint paying a bill when i did not use my phone all month, i am going to legal advice to get them to cancel my contract and i ait paying that and i shall remive my self as a customer for 12 years now and i aint happy to be treated like dirt and screwed over and ripped off all at once.

i will find a better network provider and make sure all my pppl transfer over aswell as i aint returning ever to 02

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

i will find a better network provider and make sure all my pppl transfer over aswell as i aint returning ever to 02

They do tend to get a bit irritable over unpaid bills, maybe you can find a network that won't worry too much whether you pay or not.

If you had a legitimate query with a bill I'm sure O2 would have sorted it out for you.

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 2 of 4

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 22943 Posts
  • 1022 Topics
  • 3662 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

Do you really think any other network would let you take out a contract if you haven't paid off your present one and paid O2 what you owe them? You can take all the legal advice you want to. I'm sure they'll tell you to pay your bill. If you don't, any good credit rating you may have had will go down the drain. You'll never be able to get another mobile phone contract, or much of anything else you would need credit for, for that matter.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 3 of 4

Anonymous
Not applicable
If you can't pay the bill, wonder how you'll manage to pay legal fees then
Message 4 of 4