Did you mean: 

Obtaining Unlimited Data

KathrynE
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi everyone,

I am a finally year Student Nurse starting working in the local hospital net week and am having to move out of my home as my Mum is on the 'vulnerable list'. I am trying to get in touch with 02 about obtaining Unlimited Data on my phone contract but am finding it impossible to do so. I have to move temporarily into another house and this will be my only way of accessing the internet on my laptop which I require to complete my dissertation. Does anyone know how I could get in touch? I only have 6 weeks left on my contract so would really hope that 02 can help. 

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92913 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

KathrynE
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thanks for the reply. There is no option for a bolt-on for unlimited data unfortunately online and I would really like to be able to speak to someone about this but yet all the 02 numbers don't allow you to do that at the moment? Are you aware of any email addresses or alternatively any numbers where you can get speaking to an advisor? Thanks.

Message 3 of 5

jonsie
  • 92913 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

MI5
  • 143421 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@KathrynE 

See if you can UPGRADE to an unlimited sim only tariff.

upgrade2.PNG

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 5 of 5