cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ONLINE V INSTORE

Anonymous
Not applicable

Can anyone help me and  answer the following question?Why are online tarifs/phones and those offered instore so different in that there is much more choice online?The 2 are completely seperate operations yet are both selling o2 products on behalf of the parent company Telefonica.Why can't it be just one entity to help the customer when choosing new phones/contracts?

Message 1 of 5
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable

Definately the way to go  often instore will be able to match online deals and my local store has always provided good advice and support.

View solution in original post

Message 5 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

You just need to keep your eyes open for the best deals! slight_smile

It's like shopping for anything else you have to check all the offers CPW or Tesco may be cheaper due to subsidies for example.

It's called competition.:smileyhappy:

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 2 of 5

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Can anyone help me and  answer the following question?Why are online tarifs/phones and those offered instore so different in that there is much more choice online?The 2 are completely seperate operations yet are both selling o2 products on behalf of the parent company Telefonica.Why can't it be just one entity to help the customer when choosing new phones/contracts?

Can you give us an example?

Online does not have the expense of store costs so would generally be cheaper as is the same with most online retail companies.

Message 3 of 5

Anonymous
Not applicable
I've found if you take a screen print of the online tariff deals down to the high-street store and they are having a slow day on opening up contracts the store manager can use their own self empowerment !

If you don't ask you won't get !
Message 4 of 5

Anonymous
Not applicable

Definately the way to go  often instore will be able to match online deals and my local store has always provided good advice and support.

Message 5 of 5