cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

O2 keeps failing to get money from Barclaycard

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi

For some months now O2 say they have been refused payment by my Barclaycard account.

They have then barred the phones 2 off, variously.

Today, Barclaycard told me that many other O2 customers who use Barclaycard to pay O2 have been experiencing the same problem and that Barclaycard have been in contact with O2 and established that O2 know that they have a system problem.  Problem is that O2 Customer Services appear unaware.

Please, has anyone else had this problem and what is your take on this?

Message 1 of 35
34 REPLIES 34

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122901 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7468 Solutions

Good to hear @Martin-O2 Lets hope it gets sorted soon. thumbsup

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 31 of 35

Anonymous
Not applicable
I had a call this a.m. to say that O2 know about the problem which causes this fault and it first occurred 8/12/17 and was subsequently fixed 24/1/18. No apology. Is there anything else? Too right - how come both my phones were blocked yet again Mon 5/2/18, the continued abusive texts and emails etc and all the untruths which CS told me prior to this and threats they made which were fraudulent? At present, I have no confidence that O2 is taking this matter seriously. I will be sending a copy of this to the CEO also.
Message 32 of 35

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93219 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6975 Solutions

I'm very surprised that O2 admitted a problem in the first place as they usually deny any possibility of a system fault. I'm not at all surprised there was no apology for that very reason. I'm even less surprised that you are still having issues with your account. Keep on at the CEO.

Message 33 of 35

Anonymous
Not applicable

Martin

I’m sorry but I have a much bigger priority which is my Wife who appears to have been abandoned by the NHS and is now losing the will to live…

Please will  you take this up on behalf of all O2 users?

The tactics used by O2 are, with one exception - no violence (yet?), no better than those employed by back street money lenders.  

If you feel unable to take this forward for me then I must assume that you are part of the problem and part of O2.

Sorry but this is how you have come over and I am disgusted but not surprised, as I have found other instances of company representatives (secret) mis-directing customers to turn away major problems.

Adrian
Message 34 of 35

Martin-O2
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

Hey @Anonymous I'm sorry to hear that you're still having difficulties with this one. I've sent you another private message so please get back to me when you can. 

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 35 of 35