Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

O2 extras

Colpage123
Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

If I take out a new 18mth contract of 5gb @ £10 mth the sim offers Disney and others do I have to have any of these? Alls I want is the 5gb free calls etc

Message 1 of 9
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

O2Karl
O2 Support
O2 Support
  • 285 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 24 Solutions

Hi @Colpage123 

No you can choose the option choose later, you have 28 days to add it after that, if you dont add it, it will not be added to the account. 

Hope that helps slight_smile

signature

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 9
8 REPLIES 8

O2Karl
O2 Support
O2 Support
  • 285 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 24 Solutions

Hi @Colpage123 

No you can choose the option choose later, you have 28 days to add it after that, if you dont add it, it will not be added to the account. 

Hope that helps slight_smile

signature
Message 2 of 9

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 146709 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28245 Solutions

@Colpage123 

The extras are optional.

You do not have to claim any of them.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 3 of 9

Colpage123
  • 5 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thanks 

so where it says, you will be automatically opted in to a paid subscription after extra period,Prime Video etc, will not apply

thanks

Col

Message 4 of 9

MI5
  • 146709 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28245 Solutions

@Colpage123 

That means you will be opted in to pay after the free period.

If you don't take the free period, you won't be opted into anything.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 5 of 9

Colpage123
  • 5 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Are we saying then I won't get subscribed into anything ?

With this tariff, you can get 6 months of Disney+ on us. Pick your O2 Extra in My O2 within 28 days. Remember to redeem (via link in My O2) within 28 days. Once your 6 month free period is up, you'll automatically move to the paid service. You can opt out of this at any time in My O2.

You’ll be automatically opted in to a paid monthly subscription after Extra Period: Prime Video is £5.99/month, Amazon Music Unlimited is £9.99/month, Audible is £7.99/month, Cafeyn is £7.99/month, MelodyVR is £9.99/month, Calm is £5.99/month, McAfee is £4.99/month, Disney+ £5.99/month. Opt out at any time before the end of the Extra Period. Charges are applied to your O2 bill and are subject to change. Qualifying Purchase direct from O2 required. You will be entitled to a 3 or 6 month Partner Extra Period depending on the Eligible Tariff you select. You must select your Extra within 28 days of making a Qualifying Purchase and redeem the Extra within 28 days of selecting the Extra. The Disney retail price for Disney+ is £5.99. You cannot benefit from more than one Extra Period in relation to Disney+. You may not be eligible to select a particular Partner if you hold an existing account with that Partner.

Message 6 of 9

madasaf1sh
Level 77: Grand Master
  • 10573 Posts
  • 56 Topics
  • 3093 Solutions
@Colpage123

If you dont opt in , you wont be subscribed to anything unless you choose.

There is no automatic opt in.
- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK
Message 7 of 9

MI5
  • 146709 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28245 Solutions

@Colpage123 wrote:

Are we saying then I won't get subscribed into anything ?

That's exactly what I'm saying.

Message 8 of 9

Mirza
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I can't find the Prime video activation how can i do anyone help
Message 9 of 9