cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

O2 complete incompetent.

Anonymous
Not applicable
O2 are becoming a waste of time, twice I have been charged for alleged picture messages to 0000000000001234 when I haven't sent any.
All I get from customer services is that for privacy reasons they cannot disclose the number.
I am now told that it's a "Fault" with my settings and to go into an O2 store. O2 stores are also useless unless you want an upgrade then they are more than happy to help, over wise they are not interested!!
As a result of O2's shire incompetence, I have now been inconvenienced & having to have my new iPhone 5C sent away to Apple as O2 told me over the phone to take it back to a store & what happened, they told me I was outside the 14 days for an exchange.
O2 now are having to send me a temporary SIM card for my 3GS until my 5C is returned within the next 21 days.

Message 1 of 17
16 REPLIES 16

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93218 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6975 Solutions
Message 11 of 17

Anonymous
Not applicable
Another point for future reference is to not let 02 take ownership of your iPhone to send it away.

Always go into your most local apple store after making an appointment for the Genius Bar via an online form found at the Apple homepage. If a fault exists that cannot be remedied in store they give you a new one if it's a recent release or a mint returb if it's an older model. If out if warranty then for a fee they give you an out of warranty refurb.

If one is not local enough then they have a courier service.

I guess their will be nothing wrong with your phone and will probably just do a restore to show they have done 'something' with it.
Message 12 of 17

Anonymous
Not applicable

Conpletely agree. Counting down the days until our contracts are finished so we can get rid of this useless shower.

I would suggest you do the same.

Message 13 of 17

Anonymous
Not applicable
Now I'm being charged for this strange number 7802000332, all I've sent is texts to my brother and shows up under international messages with this number.
Message 14 of 17

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi

If your sure that number has no connection to your usage then contact Cs via phone to challenge it.
Message 15 of 17

MI5
  • 144308 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27660 Solutions

Nothing strange about that number at all. It is the O2 messge centre number for pay monthly and is shown on bill when sending texts to or from abroad 

http://service.o2.co.uk/IQ/SRVS/CGI-BIN/WEBCGI.EXE?New,Kb=Companion,question=ref(User):str(Business)...

http://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Discussions-Feedback/Roaming-calls-Eu/td-p/21184

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 16 of 17

jonsie
  • 93218 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6975 Solutions

There are multi threads by sulkysam who likes to vent without actually understanding the information on the account. Please come back and ask the relevant questions you need answers for and we will be glad to explain. There is usually a very simple explanation and no need for anger or frustration.

Message 17 of 17